Wi-Fi 6 is the brand new wireless technology that will be hitting all the offices and homes soon. Wifi 6 has great features are that brought in with the new technology and will be supporting a lot of wireless hardware equipments. The sixth generation of Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi 6, also known as 802.11ax,
provides more speed, lower latency, and increased device density. An important point to note here is that Wifi 6 is not just about speed but a lot of important verticals such as Clarity, capacity and noise reduction. Wi-Fi 6 offers a more consistent and dependable network connection provides a seamless experience for clients, Internet of Things (IoT), and all apps, especially voice and video.
- Wi-Fi 6 achieves speeds up to 4 times faster than previous Wi-Fi standards, improving the user experience and performance of bandwidth-hungry apps like voice, video, and collaboration.
- A more consistent and dependable network connection provides a seamless experience for clients, Internet of Things (IoT), and all apps, especially voice and video.
- With Wifi 6, you can enhance your Network capacity. As wireless demands increase and include more IoT devices, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) handles more data across the airways than previous Wi-Fi standards. It also handles more active clients per access point.
- The last upgrade for 2.4 GHz was 10 years ago. Wi-Fi 6 brings new improvements to the 2.4-GHz band that makes your wireless work better with IoT devices that require more energy efficiency and better Wi-Fi coverage.
- Both 5G and Wi-Fi 6 are built from the same foundation and will co-exist to support different use cases.
With Wi-Fi 6 pre-standard product hitting the shelves and ratification of the standard right around the corner, are you ready to take your Wi-Fi to the next level? Contact us if you are looking to do Wireless Surveys or Network Cabling.